I wanted to make you aware of several changes to Saturday’s program.
- Cengage Learning, an electronic textbook publisher, will have an information/demonstration area in Room 218. You can find them along the hallway where the Media Commons and Education Gaming Commons rooms are located.
- The two sessions schedule for Room 211 will now take place in Room 108. They are:
Digital Stories as Counter-Texts: Multimodal Critical Literacy in Practice
9:45-10:30 AM (p9)
Connecting Across Penn State: Using New Technologies to Build Faculty Communities
Angela Linse, Jim Leous, Bill Mountz
10:45-11:30 AM (p11)
Angela, Jim, and Bill will be available for the remainder of the day Room 108 for anyone interested in learning more about their initiative
- Changes to the Poster Session (p16).
- The following poster was added:
e-Learning: Using Adobe Presenter and Adobe Captivate to Create Video Tutorials, Michael, R. Mohney
- The following poster was withdrawn:
Get Closer to the Customer: Creating a Senior-Friendly Environment, Terry Clemente