Thank you to all participants for making the 2013 TLT Symposium such a huge success! Each year we become more inspired by the great work happening across Penn State. We cannot stress enough how important our entire community was in making the symposium as fun and valuable as it was.
Save the Date
We’re already excited about what’s in store for the 2014 TLT Symposium being held on March 21-22.
2013 Symposium Recap
- More than 350 faculty, staff, and students in attendance
- Two keynote speakers
- Morning Keynote Speaker Frans Johansson focused on diversity and innovation
- Lunch Keynore Speaker George Siemens focused on learning analytics
- Sessions included panels on MOOCs, clickers, Doceri, and learning analytics
- faculty and staff showed off Penn State innovations in educational technology
Experience the Symposium again (or for the first time if you did not get to attend) via the links below!: